Bangalore is a job hub with every day new startups coming into existence. Landing a job with help of a reputed HR consultancy in Bangalore hardly takes a few days if luck goes in your favor. But for your information, considering the growth of IT companies in Bangalore, the market is flooded with lots of opportunities for jobs. You just need to connect with best IT job consultants in Bangalore to get your dream job. Literally, there are thousands of jobs, all you need is to find them on your own or find a professional manpower consultancy Bangalore that could do this job hunt easier for you.
The job aspects in Bangalore are positive and there are more good things yet to come as the industries are in full bloom. Whether you are a fresher or experienced, Bangalore has vacancies for all. Before you pack your bags to Bangalore, let’s find out more.
- Massive Opportunities for IT Professionals In HR Consultancy in Bangalore
Bangalore is emerging as a top destination for IT professionals. Pride being called as Silicone Valley of India, the chances for landing a job in IT sector are immense. The list of best IT job consultants in Bangalore is endless that offers good chances for you to help you in the job search. Having a good hands-on experience on emerging technologies like AngularJS, Node.JS and Ruby on Rails? Rest leave it to a reputed manpower consultancy Bangalore for arranging interviews at top IT companies. IT sector has job opportunities available throughout the year. So, just pack your bags to Bangalore any time of the year to grab a job with the help of job placement consultants in Bangalore.
- Are The Job Opportunities in Bangalore Limited to IT Positions?
It’s not just about IT jobs, Bangalore is moving past that IT industry tag and jobs are available in almost all major industries. Get connected with those awesome opportunities with the help of a reputed HR consultancy in Bangalore. The most frequent job postings include sales jobs, executive and managerial jobs for all levels in BPO industry, staff requirements in fast food chains and restaurants. To find more opportunities, placement consultants in Bangalore are the best professionals to consult with. Also, manpower consultancy Bangalore with some really good connections in the industry could help you get jobs which are not advertised openly.
The Bottom Line
Why settle for a low pay job elsewhere when Bangalore has a gamut of lucrative jobs for you which are handsomely paid? Crack them leveraging the expertise of top placement consultants in Bangalore and you would make through in a couple of days. The perks of considering best IT job consultants in Bangalore are endless and you could land into a CMMI level 5 company. Who knows? Give your best shot, prepare to your best for interviews and get tips from a leading manpower consultancy Bangalore to crack a lucrative job.
We are T & A Solutions, the top-notch placement consultants in Bangalore who are best in offering jobs in a variety of niches and verticals. We help candidates who find it difficult to crack high paying jobs in Bangalore. Tagged as one of the best IT job consultants in Bangalore, we have jobs available throughout the year. Call our HR consultancy in Bangalore to get connected with job possibilities you love to explore.
- If dreaming of landing a high paying job, connect with a leading manpower consultancy in Bangalore.
- Bangalore has ample job opportunities available in its booming IT industry.
- With a little luck and association with a top HR consultancy in Bangalore could help you get a dream job.
- Bangalore has lots of opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates from all major industries.
When was the last time when you spoke about something and everyone including your boss listened to you without disagreeing or interrupting in between? If you can’t remember at the moment it’s totally alright. Because we all tend to face this situation almost every day. We all like to be listened to and appreciated thereafter or at least seek for positive comments and gestures when we are done speaking. And for this to happen, we need to carry that strong positive vibe or cast an influence on everyone we work with. Here in this blog we will discuss about the simple yet effective ways to boost influence at work.
Being an influence or the ability to influence others is an art which I believe can be mastered. Great orators have it. So here are few steps to a great influence:
- Identify your Style: Study yourself, focus what is your dominant style-to convince, negotiate, logical argument, bridge, assert or influence. We all have different styles and some might have all thrust in them. Unveil them and understand if you are using them in the right places.
- Use your Style: Once you are done with the identifying part, learn to use or modify your inbuilt style of influence according to situation and people. For instance, if you are trying to put your point in front of your CEO, arguing with him/her or negotiating won’t help. Try to be logical here. Back up your point with facts and figures; try proving them rather pushing your point affront. Likewise, with a peer be negotiative.
- Identify your Weakness: There’s a possibility that you might have discovered your strengths (your style) but then are you using it on the wrong grounds? This will bend your ways. Learn where your magic works. If you are working on the same style for every different situation, this won’t help. Remember you need to have different weapons for different fights.
- Speak the Desired Amount: Most of us are aware of this that “Silence is Golden”. Here I don’t mean you to be mute but then speak how much is required. Unnecessary talks that are long than required will finally start irritating people. This will rather land you in bad influence.
- Fortify your Reputation: This is one thing which follows you everywhere. Guard it. Don’t try anything that might hamper your reputation. It took you years to earn this. Pay attention to what you speak, how you speak, the words you use, gestures, actions, everything. Anything repulsive from your end will turn off the entire positive influence that you might be casting over others.
- Try winning through Actions: Actions speaks louder than words. We all know this and it equally fits at work. While at work, it’s your work that does the speaking. If you are good enough-it shows. You need not sugar coat a thing. Rather than working hard over an argument to win, let your work do the talking. Trust me your magic of influence will surely work.
- Avoid Chronic Dissatisfaction: Now here, I don’t mean to be rude. It ok if you are helping any of your peers or juniors or even seniors to cope up with hard situations but then if they vow never ever to recover from the bad phase you might automatically be influenced by them negatively and hence emotions are contagious be it good or bad. Avoiding such situation is what I recommend.
There are employees that are good influence and then there are organizations which bring along a good influence among its people and help them grow mutually. One such is T&A Solutions which is one of the best job consultants in Ludhiana.
Employers do and can expect a certain number of leaves from their employees in a year, some amounts to be paid whereas some are not. Absenteeism is intentional or sometimes habitual leave from work. This is backed up by reasons such as health issues, unexpected calamity or accidents. But then there is absenteeism due to lack of willingness to come to the office due to a number of factors which we are going to discuss here in this blog. We will also try to focus on the measures that can be taken to reduce absenteeism from work which again hampers the growth of the employee, productivity and finally hitting hard at the financial face of the company.
Causes of Absenteeism
Some causes of absenteeism are listed below:
- Harassment or Bullying at work by Co-colleagues or Boss
- Disengagement of the Employee at Work
- Child or Elders at Home to be taken Care of
- Prey to Alcoholism
- Job Search / Attending Job Interviews
- Religious holiday or Family Functions
These causes are some of the main reasons which can be seen at work but are not limited to the reasons of absenteeism.
Now that we are clear with the causes of absenteeism, let us see possible ways to tackle these:
- Make sure your employees are clear and understand the attendance policy of the company well.
- Assess and make sure that company includes in its policy a decent number of paid sick leave for employees which will also help the employees to keep track of their own records of attendance.
- Work to make the work environment fit to work and keep an eye on happenings that might be unhealthy to the office environment
- Consider rewarding good attendance.
- Look out for wellness program and employee overall development to help the employee build a sense of belongingness and trust with the company.
- If possible and suitable try to introduce Flexi working hours.
These are some of the tested ways to tackle absenteeism and improve workplace. However, there is one factor which, if not entirely, but is still worth a try. Try hiring correct people for the correct position rather than stuffing employees who do not even to get engaged. Try connecting with a reputed recruitment consultant like T&A Solutions. They are appreciated for their recruitments in Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Chandigarh via their local offices at these locations.
As discussed in one the previous blogs as how important Human Resource as an asset is and how hiring a wrong employee can make your business pay, retaining a valuable or potent employee is no less important. Employees are the pillars of an institution, sadly, most of the times it is only realized after one of them leaves. A few reasons why employees leave, could be relocated along with their spouses, better opportunity, health issues, continuation of education, the list can go on. At some point the employer might fail to connect to the issue faced by the employee that led the later leaving the job.
However, most major reasons why an employee quits or leaves job can be controlled by the employer. Trust me! In verity, most of the job centered elements- work culture, environment, opportunity, challenge or to list a few can create pure and sole reason for a valued employee moving out of the organization.
Having said that, here are some reasons to discuss about why an employee leaves or resigns:
- Relationship with the boss: Here we don’t need the boss to be friends with the employees, but they do need to share a relationship. The boss being the most pivotal point of any organization tends to attract authority and understanding as well. If something goes wrong here, the boss may hit the list of reasons for lack of an employees’ confidence, engagement, commitment and trust. Nobody wishes to work with a “bad boss.”
- Unchallenging work: There are some out of the many employers who might fall prey to the myth that its salary that all matters. Let me tell you, it doesn’t. Salary is a necessity, but then there’s something called passion. No one wants to get stuck into a job that is boring or unchallenging. Help your employees find their interest and area of excellence. Employees want to enjoy their work.
Employees spend more than a third of their days working, getting ready for the work and transporting themselves to work. Work closely with the employees who reports to you to ensure that each employee is engaged, excited, creates and performs. Otherwise, there’s always a fear of losing them to someone who does.
- Association with co-workers: Co-workers or co-worker cum friend is always a very important factor why employees choose to stay in a company. This straightaway underscores the mental state of mind of the employees, which should be happy. Most of the times it is the relationship between co-workers actually works the magic right. Try noticing and intercede into the same to see if a problem exists.
- Opportunities: Most companies attract talent mirroring the possibilities and opportunities employees can conquest. Using their significant skills and abilities on the job, the employees feel a sense of pride and association. They want to contribute and when failed to do so, they would find places where they can do.
Make sure you know their dreams and goals. Remember, they too wish and need to grow along with your business.
- Sharing common organizational goals: It is important to make employees realize their own worth in a company. Before anything anew, the employees must know the organization’s goal first and then try to connect and realize how they can contribute and gain alike. They need your help to understand and connect themselves to the bigger picture.
- Meaningfulness of work: It’s a human tendency that follows all, and adheres to the faith that we all want to do something remarkable and different. One needs recognition. But then beyond this, one seeks for the meaningfulness of what he/she is doing. Mere paper work which could have done without, would not attract an employee for long and soon the later will come up with the solution to “leave”.
See that the employees see and understand their contribution to the growth of the company.
- Independence: This is something that can’t be given or taken in the paper, but understanding and act accordingly. Try giving the employee his/her share of independence to do what he/she is asked to, there again, you do need to monitor their progress and work of course, making them understand why monitoring is equally important.
- Organization’s Stability: As you want your employees to stay, they too expect stability from your part. Job is something which, along with identity also needs to offer stability, of course salary to count. More successful competitors, decline in sales, reduced working hours, iced up salary, employee turnover to list a few are nightmares any employee might fear to have, evolving a sense of distrust in their minds about the employer and the company.
Try making each and every change transparent so that later you need not explain all “why” and “buts” in the process of saving the company. Tell them what is the company’s situation, what have you planned out to recover.
- Overall corporate culture: However, one seeking desperately for a job will stay, but we do want someone who will remain. Right?? For that to happen without fail you need to see that whether your company respects its employees, praise them for their work, takes care of compensation, perks and benefits. More importantly, does it focus on employee satisfaction and empowerment as well?
It depends, maybe you cannot cater to each plate and make them feel at home, but you can make them feel comfortable so that they can focus and work well.
- Promotions or Raises: This is a point which I believe many job seekers or employees would place among the top five reasons. Seeing things from your perspective, let us place it here, but still it’s an important point to deem.
Over the decades the view point about salary has changed. Today it’s not simply because of money that one seeks a job (as discussed above in point 1) but it is a matter of concern if 15-20% of earning is found elsewhere with the same desired skills. This is where you need to retain your employees. Go with the trend; try learning about the market value for any preferred positions and how much your competitors are willing to give. Be smart because you never know the one planning to leave your organization could be one of the most desired and valued employees.
These 10 points will surely help you retain employees and reduce turnover. Still in need of recruitment, you can always count on us. We are Best Placement Consultants in Mumbai, we understand your recruiting needs like no other.
To take your business to the next level, you need qualified personnel to bring momentum to your business. It is not easy to find the right personnel unless you have a wide reach in the job market. Your focus will be drawn away and you might miss the best candidates in Mohali, Punjab. The city is known for its highly educated and qualified citizens, so if you run a business, you will want to tap into this resource. An affordable and intelligent way to do that would be to hire job consultants from Punjab, like T & A HR Solutions.
The benefit of having a job consultant is that you will be notified about potential candidates in the industry who suit the job profile that you have put out. You can have a wide range of choices, which will improve your chances of finding the right candidates for your business. Job consultants in Mohali tend to have a good grasp of the local job market, so if you operate from the city you should hire one of them for quality business solutions that will help you move forward.
Competitive job markets like Mohali pose problems for most businesses, because there are numerous candidates who appear to fit the position. Good job consultants in Punjab verify credentials and only forward authentic resumes to ensure that you have the luxury of certified candidates. Many candidates attempt to get jobs through fraudulent means, often abusing connections to get jobs that they do not deserve. A job placement consultancy helps you avoid that with objective scrutiny of all applicants.
An in house HR department would be hard pressed to find the best candidate in a job market without a way to filter candidates. Time is valuable and spending large amounts of time processing applications would not be the best way to spend your HR resources. Instead, let the job consultants in Mohali do the screening and present you with suitable and genuine candidates. The service that they provide can help cut down the number of applicants drastically. These job consultants have a comprehensive database that can conduct a preliminary screening on most of the candidates in their job market.
Not only do hiring job consultants in Punjab ease up the burden on your HR department, it also improves the quality of your workforce. They have an uncanny knack, which stems out of experience, of finding the right candidate for the right job. To get ahead in competitive markets, quality personnel are a huge asset. The influence of good HR work has been recognized the world over as a powerful business factor. If you want to grow your business, you have to mobilize your resources towards getting efficient human assets who will bring energy and direction to the business. Do not waste your precious time combing through job applications that are not worth considering Outsource your non-core HR functions to get the maximum benefit for your resources.
SCO 80-81-82, 4th Floor
Sector 34 A, Chandigarh – 160034, India.