Do you know FMCG sector is the highest paying sector in India? That means asking FMCG job consultants in Chandigarh for a job in FMCG industry works in line with your career dreams. If you don’t have any idea of what an FMCG industry is, then look at the big brands around you. You might have heard those big names such as PepsiCo, Nestle, Hindustan Unilever Limited, etc. Well, their products vanish as soon as they reach the shelf. They make good money and obviously, they pay well to their employees.
So, if this is what you are dreaming about, then give a knock to the doors of industrial job consultants in Chandigarh to make a career in FMCG. Here are some more reasons to work in fast-moving consumer goods sector:
- Job Stability That Most FMCG Job Consultants in Chandigarh Appreciate
Want job stability without compromising with the pay hikes? Ask manufacturing job consultants in Chandigarh or FMCG Job Consultants in Chandigarh for openings in FMCG sector to get luck on your side. In FMCG industry, there are a very few layoffs in comparison to other industries. Since their products are the daily needs of every household, they are manufactured to sell faster than any other luxury product. That means the FMCG companies earn stable profits even when the economy is not doing well. So, if the job stability is all you seek, FMCG manpower consultants in Chandigarh could help you in that.
- Innovation That Keeps You Going
Love innovation? You would thank FMCG job consultants in Chandigarh for connecting you with FMCG jobs. FMCG industry would give you enough room to put your creativity to innovate something that could help every household. Since the FMCG sector is consistently evolving at a very fast pace, innovation is their lifeline in business. In this industry, you would have ample opportunities to show your talent and meet new challenges in your corporate life. Simply ask best job consultants in Chandigarh to try your fortune in FMCG if innovation is high on your mind.
- Offshore Career Opportunities
If until now, you are thinking of getting a job in the textile industry with the help of textiles job consultant in Chandigarh, think again. You might need to move out to big cities for jobs which might not be in your best interests. On the other hand, jobs in FMCG are also available in small cities and rural areas. Interestingly, FMCG companies also send employees to offshore countries for training or for contribution to bigger projects. You would love to travel around the world without spending a penny of your own. That’s the perk of joining the FMCG industry. So, don’t just limit your job search to textiles job consultant in Chandigarh rather give FMCG a try for a global career.
The Final Takeaway
Join FMCG industry and look for those job opportunities from industrial job consultants in Chandigarh that match closely to your education background. Fortunately, there is a gamut of manufacturing job consultants in Chandigarh who could help you land a career in FMCG. The sooner you get this done the better it would be for your career. Turn FMCG interview leads from the top consultants in Chandigarh into success with a little preparation and know-how of the industry. Lastly, all it takes is a will to make your career in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
We are T & A Solutions, one of the best job consultants in Chandigarh who could land you a high-paying job in FMCG sector. We keep a close eye on fresh FMCG jobs to help arrange for interviews for you before it gets surrounded by hundreds of other applicants. When there’s a talk about top FMCG job consultants in Chandigarh, our name comes always at the top. Contact us to make a career in FMCG!
- FMCG jobs are high paying jobs that offer you ample opportunities to grow.
- If need jobs in FMCG, ask FMCG job consultants in Chandigarh to help propel your career to new heights.
- An FMCG career is a good fit for those who want to travel across the world.
- Look for an FMCG job if you love to take new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
Motivation is the reason or intention for doing something or behaving in a certain manner. It becomes the source of willingness to perform a certain task.
Almost all the tasks that we perform in our daily routine are result of motivation. And it is equally true in the work place. A workplace which is driven by motivation yields positive and better results. Because here, employees not only work for money but also out of sheer motivation. Several corporate giants have over the decades spend tones of money to organize motivation seminars, workshops, guest lectures and like stuffs only with the intention to increase motivation among employees or to keep them motivated in their work. One of the Best job Consultants in Chandigarh does this. High level of motivation increases productivity.
Motivation in work place is desirable as it is this strong force that causes interest among employees from within to work and maintain goal directed performance. An employee who is not motivated will only work for money and will only try doing the bare minimal to avoid being fired. Whereas on the contrary, employees who are motivated will of course work for money but will also make sure that his/her work is recognized and is counted well among the contributions to the success of the company. T&A Solutions is one of the best recruitment agencies in Mumbai practicing motivation in employees. Such an employee gradually becomes asset for the company. To summarize, a motivated employee is a happy employee.
Motivation is driven by two factors:
- Intrinsic: These motivators are Knowledge, achievement, growth, advancement, recognition, appreciation.
Intrinsic motivation comes from within. In a workplace, these factors motivate an employee to work apart from salary. By ensuring the value and achievements of employees managers can fairly and fully promote and support employees.
- Extrinsic: These are salary, benefit, promotions, policy, safety, security, working environment.
Often these benefits are beyond the direct control of a line manager and are more often determined at organizational level. The management should keep an eye on the performance of the employees and should provide them the needful as per policy.
Motivating your Employees:
Motivated employees are happy employees. And happy employees tend to be more productive. Therefore, company should try and maintain that motivating factor to keep employees on the track. Here’s how:
- Boost Self Confidence: Try giving them feedback in a positive way. Praise them for their success. Remind them about their skills and how they can perform well. This will increase confidence and performance in them.
- Positive Work Environment: Environment has a lot to do. If possible try allowing them to personalizing their workspace. Allow positivity by flow of thoughts, expressions. Team spirit, appreciation, trust between management and employees all work together to build a positive environment.
- Matching skills with Work: Handing over work which is compatible with the skills and knowledge with the employees will give out more productivity in lesser time. Because the employees will remain motivated and will enjoy using skills which they already possess.
- Value your Employees: Value for work is important in motivating employees. If they are good at certain work related thing, try recognizing it. According observe their work and value them. Reward them for working wonderfully with awards, souvenir etc.
Employers do and can expect a certain number of leaves from their employees in a year, some amounts to be paid whereas some are not. Absenteeism is intentional or sometimes habitual leave from work. This is backed up by reasons such as health issues, unexpected calamity or accidents. But then there is absenteeism due to lack of willingness to come to the office due to a number of factors which we are going to discuss here in this blog. We will also try to focus on the measures that can be taken to reduce absenteeism from work which again hampers the growth of the employee, productivity and finally hitting hard at the financial face of the company.
Causes of Absenteeism
Some causes of absenteeism are listed below:
- Harassment or Bullying at work by Co-colleagues or Boss
- Disengagement of the Employee at Work
- Child or Elders at Home to be taken Care of
- Prey to Alcoholism
- Job Search / Attending Job Interviews
- Religious holiday or Family Functions
These causes are some of the main reasons which can be seen at work but are not limited to the reasons of absenteeism.
Now that we are clear with the causes of absenteeism, let us see possible ways to tackle these:
- Make sure your employees are clear and understand the attendance policy of the company well.
- Assess and make sure that company includes in its policy a decent number of paid sick leave for employees which will also help the employees to keep track of their own records of attendance.
- Work to make the work environment fit to work and keep an eye on happenings that might be unhealthy to the office environment
- Consider rewarding good attendance.
- Look out for wellness program and employee overall development to help the employee build a sense of belongingness and trust with the company.
- If possible and suitable try to introduce Flexi working hours.
These are some of the tested ways to tackle absenteeism and improve workplace. However, there is one factor which, if not entirely, but is still worth a try. Try hiring correct people for the correct position rather than stuffing employees who do not even to get engaged. Try connecting with a reputed recruitment consultant like T&A Solutions. They are appreciated for their recruitments in Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Chandigarh via their local offices at these locations.
To take your business to the next level, you need qualified personnel to bring momentum to your business. It is not easy to find the right personnel unless you have a wide reach in the job market. Your focus will be drawn away and you might miss the best candidates in Mohali, Punjab. The city is known for its highly educated and qualified citizens, so if you run a business, you will want to tap into this resource. An affordable and intelligent way to do that would be to hire job consultants from Punjab, like T & A HR Solutions.
The benefit of having a job consultant is that you will be notified about potential candidates in the industry who suit the job profile that you have put out. You can have a wide range of choices, which will improve your chances of finding the right candidates for your business. Job consultants in Mohali tend to have a good grasp of the local job market, so if you operate from the city you should hire one of them for quality business solutions that will help you move forward.
Competitive job markets like Mohali pose problems for most businesses, because there are numerous candidates who appear to fit the position. Good job consultants in Punjab verify credentials and only forward authentic resumes to ensure that you have the luxury of certified candidates. Many candidates attempt to get jobs through fraudulent means, often abusing connections to get jobs that they do not deserve. A job placement consultancy helps you avoid that with objective scrutiny of all applicants.
An in house HR department would be hard pressed to find the best candidate in a job market without a way to filter candidates. Time is valuable and spending large amounts of time processing applications would not be the best way to spend your HR resources. Instead, let the job consultants in Mohali do the screening and present you with suitable and genuine candidates. The service that they provide can help cut down the number of applicants drastically. These job consultants have a comprehensive database that can conduct a preliminary screening on most of the candidates in their job market.
Not only do hiring job consultants in Punjab ease up the burden on your HR department, it also improves the quality of your workforce. They have an uncanny knack, which stems out of experience, of finding the right candidate for the right job. To get ahead in competitive markets, quality personnel are a huge asset. The influence of good HR work has been recognized the world over as a powerful business factor. If you want to grow your business, you have to mobilize your resources towards getting efficient human assets who will bring energy and direction to the business. Do not waste your precious time combing through job applications that are not worth considering Outsource your non-core HR functions to get the maximum benefit for your resources.
SCO 80-81-82, 4th Floor
Sector 34 A, Chandigarh – 160034, India.