Recruiting is an interesting topic and the same holds true when applied practically. The ones practicing it will understand me better. For those who are not directly involved in the process, recruiting is not simply hiring but it’s a wholesome package of process that follows attracting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for the job. However, with time, corporate culture saw and experienced drastic change where today recruitment have totally changed its form and have flared out quite well than it was some years back. The best part of it is that although there are countless theories, thesis and what not have being prescribed for recruiters to follow but it’s funny in its own way that every corporate adheres to different rules and methods of recruiting of its own.
Besides the countless theories that we in common and the recruiters in particular have being fed this far, the idea is to hire the most suitable candidate from the talented herd. In this article we will get to know certain principles which you as a recruiter or a management head can mark on your bucket list to ramp up your capability to hire.
The corporate sector has swelled to a gigantic self and every other company irrespective of its trade and size is into recruiting and this process won’t cease. Here below are some principles you should know about:
- A well defined strategy: You can’t afford to beat around the bush when you are asked to hire asset especially humans. Strategy involves the brand name that your company holds, illustrating it to the humans you wish to hire, target candidates and the most essential and proven closing tactics (who, what, how, when). Recruitment Agencies in Mumbai is the one who are quite groomed in this aspect.
- Sell your Job: Sitting on that recruiting chair you expect the candidate to sell themselves so that your job runs smooth. How often have you tried selling your profiles or job? Why do you think the most suitable candidate will choose you over your competitors? This is important. You got be tactful into making the profile alluring so that the best finds you.
- Pick up speed: Try giving priority to those vacant seat or soon to be vacant seats in your firm. You can’t slow down in this process. Making quick hiring decision is extremely essential when a candidate of high demand is switching ready. If you get hold of him/her, don’t waste time in unnecessary methods of yours which will only create more bait for the candidate.
- Don’t shy away: I don’t mean it literally though. What I intent to focus is be flexible if you are into recruiting or the managing front. Say yes to telephonic interviews which will give you a clear perception about the candidate halfway. It also saves time and toil. Ask your recruiting partner to arrange for the same.
- Be positive to remote working: There will definitely be situation where you can allow your candidates to work from home. Many great brands actually do that. This increases potential candidate pool. If you can afford to do this you can and your business isn’t being affected, don’t be rigid to this.
- Identify and study the job: Before you dip your feet into core recruiting and actually hire someone, the first thing you need to do is understand the kind of job that you’re hiring for. Doing some homework will only ramp up your hiring capability. This way you will get to understand the candidate better and decide upon if he/she is the right pick for the job. T&A Solutions is one such Recruitment Consultants in Mumbai is avid in this respect. They have well trained and experienced team of talented recruiters who understands your recruitment needs best.
Recruiting has always being an interesting part of Human Resource but the irony that tickles is that being the head of management or the recruiting front, you don’t own or can claim anything in the most un-literal manner. Why because the people you hire or recruit, build your culture and define your progress.